- What does AngularJS do for me?
- Who controls AngularJS?
- How can I get AngularJS?
- A basic application
- Using angular-seed
- The pieces of the puzzle
- How it fits together
- Model, View, Controller from the AngularJS Perspective
- What do we mean by Single Page Application?
- Creating Angular Modules
- Using Angular's Routing Service
- Creating a Skeleton Single Page Application
- Where Controllers fit in, and what they do, from Angular’s perspective
- Managing Scope
- Setting up Behavior
- Building a basic controller
- A more advanced controller
- How to create a model
- Explicit models
- Implicit models
- Angular's take on the View: a little bit different
- Tying a View to a Controller
- Tying a View to a model
- Expressions are lightweight code snippets
- Expression capabilities
- The border between expressions and $eval
- Standard filters
- Writing your own filter
- Tying filters together
- What are scopes?
- What do scopes provide?
- Scope lifecycle
- Scopes as glue between controller and view
- Scope hierarchies
- Scope and events
- Angular forms vs HTML forms
- Angular form controls
- Form events
- The form controller
- Form validation
- High level interactions with servers
- Low-level server interactions with $http
- The deferred/promises API
- Making RESTful Service calls with $resource
- Teaching HTML new tricks
- Binding text and attributes
- Directive processing lifecycle
- A basic directive
- Directives and scopes
- Creating reusable directives
- Turning directives into components
TechandMate certification process
At the end of your course, you will work on a real time Project. You will receive a Problem Statement along with a dataset to work.
Once you are successfully through with the project (reviewed by an expert), you will be awarded a certificate with a performance based grading.
If your project is not approved in 1st attempt, you can take additional assistance to understand the concepts better and reattempt the Project free of cost.
After wonderful experience with T&M I can truly say this is the best place to learn technologies. Amazing faculties, great technology and vision to educate people. Getting PPTs, Recordings, Lab Assignment has done it all for me. Cheers for TechandMate
T&M folks it was great involvement to experience your training sessions. Doing assignment on real time scenarios added quality in my learning. You are best in the industry.
Came to know about the practical aspect of work, the environment is like any good start up. The benefits may not be much but if you are looking for the skill set development then this place might be for you. Instructors having good amount of experience in their domain, gives the real time examples and teaches how to apply the same in your work. Learning on latest trends with the help of best technology available in the industry. Certainly TechandMate has made it Easy for me.
I thought the context was very well organized and well delivered. The overall structure in initial presentation was carried forward in more detailed discussion which made relating all the aspects of BI easier. Sufficient examples and discussions were provided.
I was in dilemma when I was forecasting to learn Hadoop online. I had real misgivings to learn this way. Learning through live virtual classes and attending the class for consecutive hours looks odd. But it was other way around; I was quite keen and waiting for next weekend to learn more. Instructor paced the course quiet well and never felt bored at all.