- Visualization : an essential element for analysis and decision making
- Introduction to tableau
- Benefits of tableau
- Understanding interface and Architecture of tableau
- Restrictive organizing,
- Connecting outlines,
- Dashboard combination,
- Tableau coordination with R,etc.
- It will help you Incorporate data with R
- Comprehend the requirement for representation data
- It will help you design dashboards
- All cost effective visuals can be made using these
- It will make you understand all the resources and data better
- It will help you perform scripting better
- All sort of data Scientists
- Managers of different data field
- A Business Analysts must go for this
- Data analysts should go for this course
- Dimension and measures
- Data types
- Data connection
- Detailed Explanations to sheets and dashboards
- Understanding hierarchy
- Creating basic Visualization (Pie Charts, Bar Graphs, Dual Axis Chart, Heat Map & Geographical Charts)
- Right time to choose right chart
- Connecting to sample data sets
- Multiple connection options
- Data Extraction and tableau repository
- Customized data connection with SQL queries and Stored procedure
- Understanding of String and logical Functions
- Calculated fields and subtotals
- Filtering, Sorting and creating parameters
- Aggregate functions, views, Hierarchies, bins, sets and groups
- Stats analysis, standard deviation, Regression analysis
- Dual axis charts, Gantt chart, motion chart, waterfall chart with advance functionality
- Pareto analysis and its usage
- Residual linear and plot box
- Creating bins size
- Creating trend lines and predictive model
- Use of Moving and window average
- Custom formatting
- Table Calculations, Running totals
- Use of Maps, Symbol maps and heat maps
- Synchronization of locations and country
- Background maps and more
- Manipulation of Data
- Blending the data with difference data sources and creating an extract
- Global filters and its use in dashboard
- Global parameter and its use in dashboard
- Custom SQL queries and Incremental Load
- Connecting Tableau with Hadoop Cluster
- Connecting to R calls
- Differentiate forecasting data with actual numbers
- Connecting with other media analytics
- More light on Statistical analysis
- Creating views for sheets
- Applying global filter and parameters
- Data stories, CRO Dashboards
- Deploying dashboard to server
TechandMate certification process
At the end of your course, you will work on a real time Project. You will receive a Problem Statement along with a dataset to work.
Once you are successfully through with the project (reviewed by an expert), you will be awarded a certificate with a performance based grading.
If your project is not approved in 1st attempt, you can take additional assistance to understand the concepts better and reattempt the Project free of cost.
Being working as a Business Analyst and changing approach of current IT market, I enrolled myself for Tableau. I thought it is a daunting task to learn online and get expertise on them. Tableau Instructor has changed my view completely. His depth knowledge and great approach made my learning cool. Kudos to TechandMate
Data visualization is need of hour. Learning tableau from TechandMate has made it easy. Learnt Deep analysis, Stats analysis, Regression analysis, Enterprise Dashboards & having lifetime access to my learning tools is icing on a cake .Yes I am Tableau expert now.
After wonderful experience with T&M I can truly say this is the best place to learn technologies. Amazing faculties, great technology and vision to educate people. Getting PPTs, Recordings, Lab Assignment has done it all for me. Cheers for TechandMate
T&M folks it was great involvement to experience your training sessions. Doing assignment on real time scenarios added quality in my learning. You are best in the industry.
Came to know about the practical aspect of work, the environment is like any good start up. The benefits may not be much but if you are looking for the skill set development then this place might be for you. Instructors having good amount of experience in their domain, gives the real time examples and teaches how to apply the same in your work. Learning on latest trends with the help of best technology available in the industry. Certainly TechandMate has made it Easy for me.
I thought the context was very well organized and well delivered. The overall structure in initial presentation was carried forward in more detailed discussion which made relating all the aspects of BI easier. Sufficient examples and discussions were provided.
I was in dilemma when I was forecasting to learn Hadoop online. I had real misgivings to learn this way. Learning through live virtual classes and attending the class for consecutive hours looks odd. But it was other way around; I was quite keen and waiting for next weekend to learn more. Instructor paced the course quiet well and never felt bored at all.