- Apache Hadoop
- Deploy a Hadoop Cluster
- Configure a Hadoop Cluster
- Manage a Hadoop Cluster
- Monitor a Hadoop Cluster
- Secure a Hadoop Cluster
- HBase administration
- You will understand HDFS, Hadoop cluster, Apache Hadoop in a better way.
- You will get a better understanding of Hadoop Administration
- You will be able to deploy and plan a Hadoop cluster
- You will be able to run applications
- You will be able to load data
- Concepts like Name Node High Availability, YARN, HDFS Federation, MapReduce v2 and HDFS Federations will no longer be tough for you
- It will help you to understand the concept of backup and recovery
- Performance tuning and configuration tuning can be done by you
- You will be able to handle a Hadoop Cluster
- You will become efficient in Oozie, HBase Administration and HCatalog/Hive
- Linux administrators,
- IT managers
- systems administrators,
- Infrastructure engineers,
- windows administrators,
- Big Data Architects,
- Mainframe Professionals and
- DB Administrators
- The role and responsibilities of a Hadoop Cluster Administrator are listed below:
- Implementation and administration of Hadoop architecture
- Cluster maintenance
- Testing, support and maintenance of HDFS
- Creation and removal of nodes of HDFS
- Performing tune ups of MapReduce and Hadoop cluster for better performance
- Working with the team to install Hadoop updates, version upgrades and patches at suitable times
- File system monitoring as well as management
- Monitor and manage Hadoop log files along with Hadoop cluster connectivity and security
TechandMate certification process
At the end of your course, you will work on a real time Project. You will receive a Problem Statement along with a dataset to work.
Once you are successfully through with the project (reviewed by an expert), you will be awarded a certificate with a performance based grading.
If your project is not approved in 1st attempt, you can take additional assistance to understand the concepts better and reattempt the Project free of cost.
After wonderful experience with T&M I can truly say this is the best place to learn technologies. Amazing faculties, great technology and vision to educate people. Getting PPTs, Recordings, Lab Assignment has done it all for me. Cheers for TechandMate
T&M folks it was great involvement to experience your training sessions. Doing assignment on real time scenarios added quality in my learning. You are best in the industry.
Came to know about the practical aspect of work, the environment is like any good start up. The benefits may not be much but if you are looking for the skill set development then this place might be for you. Instructors having good amount of experience in their domain, gives the real time examples and teaches how to apply the same in your work. Learning on latest trends with the help of best technology available in the industry. Certainly TechandMate has made it Easy for me.
I thought the context was very well organized and well delivered. The overall structure in initial presentation was carried forward in more detailed discussion which made relating all the aspects of BI easier. Sufficient examples and discussions were provided.
I was in dilemma when I was forecasting to learn Hadoop online. I had real misgivings to learn this way. Learning through live virtual classes and attending the class for consecutive hours looks odd. But it was other way around; I was quite keen and waiting for next weekend to learn more. Instructor paced the course quiet well and never felt bored at all.