- Overview of Data Modeling
- Overview of Data Cleaning
- Overview of Data Transformation
- Overview of Data Analysis
- Collectively understanding the workflow of MSBI tool in an organization
- BI helps in examining the evolving requests; accordingly, an organization can have precise and upgraded data about client inclinations
- It helps organization to decide and plan their future strategies depending upon the current data and scenario.
- It helps companies to have a better understanding of data so that they can create as well as work on better business ideas.
- It has many opportunities for employees to as the career growth is huge and almost every organization uses it.
- It helps the Managers to stay educated about contenders' conduct and their activities
- It helps the experts in knowing the changes that should be defeated expanding benefits
- It helps in planning a better business
- Comprehend and understand DW ideas including ETL and Multidimensional demonstrating in a better way
- Comprehend the idea and requirement for specially appointed reports
- Introduce and arrange the end-end MSBI framework
- Actualize end-to-end ETL framework utilizing Server Integration Services in SQL
- Making a complete BI plan using BI tools
- Pick up knowledge on Multidimensional model and its significance
- Apply Microsoft instruments like Report Builder, Power View
- Make Cubes and how to use and manage them in SSAS
- Make numerous sorts of reports and representations utilizing SSRS/Power View and so forth.
- Give a conclusion to-end picture how Microsoft BI suites different instruments work
Programming or Analytics experts having foundation/experience of any ETL, RDBMS, OLAP or reporting instruments are the key recipients of this course.
- Reading data from database table as source
- Loading data in flat file
- Reading data from Flat file
- Loading data in database table
- What is connection Managers?
- Overview of various connection Managers
- What is bulk Insert?
- Comparison of loading options with OLE DB providers and ADO.net
- What is data transformation and advantages?
- What is Data Column transformation?
- What is derived column transformation
- What is data Conversion?
- What is Lookup transformation?
- Overview of other transformations
- What are Event Handlers?
- How error Handling is done?
- How constraints are implemented in Package?
- What is Package Logging and Package Configuration?
- What is normalized Data?
- What is the difference between OLAP and OLTP
- Why OLAP data is required for analysis purpose?
- What is SSAS and its Architecture?
- What is dimension and measure?
- What is Tabular Model and Multidimensional Model?
- Introduction of Multidimensional Cubes
- What is Data Sources and Data Source Views?
- What is Dimension structure, Dimension Hierarchies and attribute Relationships?
- Working with Calculated fields and queries?
- What is partitions, aggregation design?
- Deployment ,Restoring Cubes and Backing up
- Introduction of SSRS Tool and its Role in MSBI
- How to create Data Sources, Data sets?
- How to create a Basic Report using wizard
- How to create a parameterized Report?
- How to create a Tabular and Matrix Report?
- Drill through and Drill Down (Toggling) functionality in SSRS
- Handling of properties
- Using expression, Images, Charts
- How to use Sorting, Total and Sub Totals, Page breaks, Header and Footer
TechandMate certification process
At the end of your course, you will work on a real time Project. You will receive a Problem Statement along with a dataset to work.
Once you are successfully through with the project (reviewed by an expert), you will be awarded a certificate with a performance based grading.
If your project is not approved in 1st attempt, you can take additional assistance to understand the concepts better and reattempt the Project free of cost.
It was certainly a nice experience to learn more MSBI facts and Depth insight about each and every tool in details. Instructors are well experienced and they know real time scenarios. Their online tools and website you can easily find each bit of information starting from installation steps to, training materials, recording, interview blogs, assignment, quiz and much more supporting materials I will recommend to my friends if they want to learn practical knowledge they should go for TechandMate.
Working as a Database developer and learning Hadoop was the big ask for me. Don’t have doubts on the capabilities of Hadoop but going for virtual classes was a question. Although the topic is really vast but I guess it is ultimate, complete, in detail and through teaching techniques won my 100% +ve feedback for TechandMate. Trainers are helpful and experienced. The online webinar is really helpful as you can record sessions and can easily refer them in case of any queries, overall a great learning experience.
After wonderful experience with T&M I can truly say this is the best place to learn technologies. Amazing faculties, great technology and vision to educate people. Getting PPTs, Recordings, Lab Assignment has done it all for me. Cheers for TechandMate
T&M folks it was great involvement to experience your training sessions. Doing assignment on real time scenarios added quality in my learning. You are best in the industry.
Came to know about the practical aspect of work, the environment is like any good start up. The benefits may not be much but if you are looking for the skill set development then this place might be for you. Instructors having good amount of experience in their domain, gives the real time examples and teaches how to apply the same in your work. Learning on latest trends with the help of best technology available in the industry. Certainly TechandMate has made it Easy for me.
I thought the context was very well organized and well delivered. The overall structure in initial presentation was carried forward in more detailed discussion which made relating all the aspects of BI easier. Sufficient examples and discussions were provided.
I was in dilemma when I was forecasting to learn Hadoop online. I had real misgivings to learn this way. Learning through live virtual classes and attending the class for consecutive hours looks odd. But it was other way around; I was quite keen and waiting for next weekend to learn more. Instructor paced the course quiet well and never felt bored at all.