- The Architecture of SQL Server
- SQL Server Versions and differences
- About SQL Server Management Studio
- Introduction of T-SQL
- Understanding of Sets and Predicate
- Logical Order of Select statement.
Why make Career in Business Intelligence (MSBI)
IT Industry is open to everyone, whether they are fresh graduate or already having ample experience in the industry. But Business Intelligence is the option people don’t think about much, but can brand humongous impact on their Career.
- Business Intelligence is growing area of today’s IT Industry
- Business Intelligence welcomes everyone whether they are fresh graduate or experience holder
- Understanding the Client/Server Architecture
- Developing an in-depth understanding about the types of Databases
- Developing an in-depth understanding of SQL, its data types, its functions and of Data Manipulation Language
- Learning how to query a database
- Designing relational databases using various operators and functions
- Understanding and implementing joins, table variables, set operators and temporary table creations
- Selection and modification of data through T-SQL, views and stored procedures
- Understanding the User-Defined functions (UDFs) and its limitations
- Understanding the process for creation of triggers and applying them
- Working with Pivot in SQL server
- Understanding how to change the values in tables
- Understanding the meaning of XML path along with examples
- Performing functions like Searching, Indexing, Sorting and Grouping of records
- Understanding the basics of Database Administrator along with its types
- Understanding the tools of SQL Server along with SQL Server Services
- Learning to install SQL Server and performing session verification
- Performing backup and restoration of the databases
- Creation and monitoring of jobs
Business Intelligence serves in sending the data to the right leaders at the correct time. BI is favored by parcel of clients, as it leads them in coming to the actualities in view of conclusion or all the more generally known as 'single variant of reality'. This gives the best finished item and drives an association to change over the crude information into helpful data; accordingly, bringing benefits.
- Comprehend and understand DW ideas including ETL and Multidimensional demonstrating in a better way
- Comprehend the idea and requirement for specially appointed reports
- Introduce and arrange the end-end MSBI framework
- Actualize end-to-end ETL framework utilizing Server Integration Services in SQL
- Making a complete BI plan using BI tools
- Pick up knowledge on Multidimensional model and its significance
- Apply Microsoft instruments like Report Builder, Power View
- Make Cubes and how to use and manage them in SSAS
- Make numerous sorts of reports and representations utilizing SSRS/Power View and so forth.
- Give a conclusion to-end picture how Microsoft BI suites different instruments work
TechandMate certification process
At the end of your course, you will work on a real time Project. You will receive a Problem Statement along with a dataset to work.
Once you are successfully through with the project (reviewed by an expert), you will be awarded a certificate with a performance based grading.
If your project is not approved in 1st attempt, you can take additional assistance to understand the concepts better and reattempt the Project free of cost.
After wonderful experience with T&M I can truly say this is the best place to learn technologies. Amazing faculties, great technology and vision to educate people. Getting PPTs, Recordings, Lab Assignment has done it all for me. Cheers for TechandMate
T&M folks it was great involvement to experience your training sessions. Doing assignment on real time scenarios added quality in my learning. You are best in the industry.
Came to know about the practical aspect of work, the environment is like any good start up. The benefits may not be much but if you are looking for the skill set development then this place might be for you. Instructors having good amount of experience in their domain, gives the real time examples and teaches how to apply the same in your work. Learning on latest trends with the help of best technology available in the industry. Certainly TechandMate has made it Easy for me.
I thought the context was very well organized and well delivered. The overall structure in initial presentation was carried forward in more detailed discussion which made relating all the aspects of BI easier. Sufficient examples and discussions were provided.
I was in dilemma when I was forecasting to learn Hadoop online. I had real misgivings to learn this way. Learning through live virtual classes and attending the class for consecutive hours looks odd. But it was other way around; I was quite keen and waiting for next weekend to learn more. Instructor paced the course quiet well and never felt bored at all.