- Macro Definition and use
- Relation between Absolute and Relative Macro
- Overview of recording Macro
- Data Types used in VBA
- To write your formulas and functions in Excel, output pre-programmed messages etc
- To record macros
- To create custom applications in such programs as Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- It's only a part of the information you'll learn
- You will be able to understand how to work with Visual Basic
- You will find out how to record macros
- You'll learn how to use loops and functions
- You'll be taught to create code in Visual Basic Editor
- You'll get information on debugging, and securing your code
- You will be explained how to make dialogue boxes, input boxes
- You'll be efficient to XML-based files
- If you want to work more effectively and efficiently using programs of packaging in Microsoft office.
- Individuals working for IT-industry.
- If you’re a freelancer and want to work efficiently
- Who want to be aware of the latest programming languages? This is for you!
- Application developers
- For people who are in business. The ability to use VBA will meet your business needs
- People who prefer working in Microsoft Office Products
- VBA programming is easy to learn and simple to use
- Gets you work done quicker
- Gives you an opportunity to create your own applications
- To run database more effectively
- To improve work with Excel and Word
- Uses of Copy Paste and Special paste
- What is XLUP/ XLDOWN/ XLTORIGHT/ XLTOLEFT in Workbooks
- Sheet Property (Add, count, delete, rename, protect, unprotect, move, copy etc.)
- Workbook property (open, close, save, save as, protect, unprotect, delete, create directory etc.)
- Special class on cells property
- Special class on range property
- Union and intersection of multiple ranges
- Use of Resize and offset with cells and range
- Dynamic coding for data Filter and advance filter
- Dynamic coding for data sorting, advance sorting and custom sorting
- How to do VBA coding for Excel features (like remove duplicates, hide sheets, text to column etc.)
- Worksheet Functions, Date Functions, VBA Functions, String Functions in VBA
- If conditions and nested if conditions
- Case Statement
- Workbook Events
- Worksheet Events
- Types of Loops used in VBA-
- For Loop
- For Each Loop
- While Loop
- Do While Loop
- Do Until Loop
- Use Of Do events
- User Defined Functions
- Array and their types and use in VBA
- Static Array
- Dynamic Array
- User Forms
- Other Application Activity
- Chart and graphs handling from VBA
- Pivot Control from VBA coding
TechandMate certification process
At the end of your course, you will work on a real time Project. You will receive a Problem Statement along with a dataset to work.
Once you are successfully through with the project (reviewed by an expert), you will be awarded a certificate with a performance based grading.
If your project is not approved in 1st attempt, you can take additional assistance to understand the concepts better and reattempt the Project free of cost.
After wonderful experience with T&M I can truly say this is the best place to learn technologies. Amazing faculties, great technology and vision to educate people. Getting PPTs, Recordings, Lab Assignment has done it all for me. Cheers for TechandMate
T&M folks it was great involvement to experience your training sessions. Doing assignment on real time scenarios added quality in my learning. You are best in the industry.
Came to know about the practical aspect of work, the environment is like any good start up. The benefits may not be much but if you are looking for the skill set development then this place might be for you. Instructors having good amount of experience in their domain, gives the real time examples and teaches how to apply the same in your work. Learning on latest trends with the help of best technology available in the industry. Certainly TechandMate has made it Easy for me.
I thought the context was very well organized and well delivered. The overall structure in initial presentation was carried forward in more detailed discussion which made relating all the aspects of BI easier. Sufficient examples and discussions were provided.
I was in dilemma when I was forecasting to learn Hadoop online. I had real misgivings to learn this way. Learning through live virtual classes and attending the class for consecutive hours looks odd. But it was other way around; I was quite keen and waiting for next weekend to learn more. Instructor paced the course quiet well and never felt bored at all.