The terms of our refund policy are enlisted below:
Cancellation & Refunds: Online Training
For Self Learning: Raise your refund request within 7 days of purchase of course. But Money back guarantee is annulled if you have accessed more than 50% content or downloaded the EBook.
For Instructor Led Training: Raise your refund request within 7 days of commencement of the first batch you are enrolled in. But Money back guarantee is annulled if you have accessed more than 50% content of an e-learning course or have attended Online Classrooms for more than a day. If you download the recording or E-Book for the course, your refund request shall stand null and void.
Cancellation & Refunds: Classroom Training
TechandMate reserves all rights to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event, if there are insufficient enrollments, instructor illness, natural calamities or social unrest (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
- In case Tech and Mate calls off an event, 100% refund will be paid to the user.
- If a cancellation is done by the user 7 days (or more) prior to the event, 10% of the entire paid sum i.e. a nominal fee will be deducted, refunding the remaining amount to the user.
- If a cancellation is done by the user within 7 days (or less) of the event, no refunds will be made.
You can initiate Refund Request in two ways:
- Go to my orders section, by clicking on “Initiate Refund” against a specific item of an order, if the quantity of an item is one.
- In case item quantity is more than one, please contact our support team through our Help & Support section displayed on the website.
Refunds: Duplicate payment
In case of refund of the duplicate payment made by the user, it will be processed via the same source (original method of payment) in 7 to 10 working days post intimation by the customer.
Note: All refunds will be processed within 7-10 working days after the refund request is approved by Tech and Mate.